WHAT IS CFG ?
- CFG is a Lender Management System, which provides
brokers with all the major lender accreditations
necessary to run a successful asset finance business.
Brokers don’t have to negotiate with a large lender
panel to place loans or maintain accreditations.
- CFG provides brokers size and scale to enable more
competitive options for their clients.
- CFG allows brokers to remain independent, whilst
being a member of the largest equipment finance
aggregator in Australia.
- CFG will continue to upgrade systems and processes
for brokers that will comply with possible regulation
The CFG Business Model
- CFG members are directly accredited with the
financier, and have direct access to them for all
- It is a simple one off application process, CFG will
manage the initial introduction with all of its lender
- CFG has eliminated the volume hurdles required by
most financiers and will pay a flat volume bonus for all
volume introduced to its panel of lenders.
- Saves you the headache of ‘managing’ volumes with
specific lenders to retain accreditation
- Leaves you time to do what you do best, service your